Copper is often used as a treatment for parasite infested fish and it is essential that the correct concentration is used as too high levels can be toxic to marine fish and invertebrates.

• Tap water can also be naturally high in copper and it is therefore advisable to test for this on a regular basis.

• The Salifert test kit offers a very sensitive and accurate test for measuring dissolved or weakly chelated copper from 0.05mg/L to 2mg/L.

• Lasts for several copper cures or provides sufficient for up to 50 tests on tap or aquarium water as a routine check.

Salifert Copper test kit

£7.50Price